We have been hard at work on 0.30 for the past few weeks and we are proud to officially launch it!
|Click to enlarge|
List of changes in this release
- Balance: Walls are now built in the masonry (with 2 stones)
- Balance: The arrival of immmigrants is checked every 3 in-game hours (instead of every in-game day)
- Balance: When a citizen (or soldier) dies. The global happiness is reduced by 20%
- Add: Custom actions engine
- Add: Animation engine
- Add: Random drop engine
- Add: Ranged weapons engine
- Add: Buildings now can have an automatic mode turned on (non-stop production mode)
- Add: Buildings can be forced to be built over certain terrains (ie. wheat farm over grass, mineshaft over stone,iron,coal,...)
- Add: Buildings can have non-rectangular shapes, and the entrace may be placed elsewhere
- Add: Hide buildings when hold [CONTROL] key
- Add: Engine prepared for friendly units (ie. A cow)
- Add: Current mission objective status is shown in the objectives panel (F1)
- Add: Infinitive verbs when attacking
- Add: A lot of content!
- Add: Drop for friendlies and citizens
- Add: Random prefixes and suffixes to military items when droped by an enemy
- Add: Repeat tasks when hold [SHIFT] key
- Change: All non-operative items will show the red-cross mark (ie. A bed built but not placed in destination)
- Change: Citizens now ends his tasks before they go to eat or sleep
- Change: If a citizen is carrying an item, he drops it before they go to eat or sleep
- Change: A wall (item) can be used as a room wall
- Change: Rooms can be built outside
- Fix: Improved the fluids routine (reducing CPU time to a half)
- Fix: Row-building mode fixed (walls)
- Fix: Returning to main menu could crash the game in some cases
- Fix: Removed the Windows end-of-line character from the Linux launchers
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
Hope you like it!
While donations are not neccesary, they are welcome!
We use this money to further benefit the project and every donation will bring us one step closer to our goals!